Vazart Coquart Champage Producer Page | Dawe Wines

About the Producer

Vazart Coquart Champagne

Jean-Pierre Vazart has been representing the 3rd generation of winemaker since 1995.  Thus, he maintains the brand which was created by his grandparents, Louis and Marie Vazart-Coquart and his father, Jacques Vazart who developed the brand.

 

The vineyard is exclusively located in Chouilly, a town with the Grand Cru classification of the Côte des Blancs.  The vineyard is planted with 96% Chardonnay and the remaining 4% being made up of Pinot Noir.

Most of the plots have an average age of more than 30 years, allowing to produce very different but top quality grapes..  But whether old or young, each plot of grapes is made into wine separately to allow for an effective blending process.

The quality of all grapes is an essential element of all cuvee so demanding and sustainable viticulture methods like yield management, vineyard housekeeping and treatments limits to help protection the environment are always in practice. 

At Dawe Wines our aim is to showcase champagne makers like the Coquart family and offer their terroir driven champagnes to the UK where they are difficult to find.  Click here to buy them online with free delivery on orders over £150.*

Vazart Coquart Champagne | Dawe Wines